Sunday, January 4, 2009

Valentine Swap

During December I attended a swap with Susan Gardner and her downline (I am in her 4th or 5th level downline) and these are some of the cards I received. You can see my pink box with the tag attached, and the top note has been used for a bag topper holding a candy bar. Also standing up are cards using the sneak peek using the Love You Much stamp set and the Happy Heart set from the Holiday Mini catalog.  If you would like more info on any of these cards or stamp sets, just leave me a comment, send me an email or give me a call!
Unfortunately, none of these cards have the artists name on them so I can't give credit specifically. But I love them all and would be happy to give credit if one of them is yours or you know that it has appeared elsewhere.
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment