Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Design Coffee Break Divas challenge 109




Good Morning readers and thanks for visiting me today. This is my inspiration card for the DCBD #109 sketch challenge. I promised I would use Flight of the Butterfly this week, so you might be inspired to take advantage of the bargain Stampin' Up! is offering (spend $20, receive 20% off anything in the Catalog Sampler, including Flight of the Butterfly--ends January 18).


I also pulled out the Haiku Designer Series Paper which will retire as of January 18. I will admit that I love this paper, to an extreme. Faithful readers are now thinking "really?" I have never used Haiku DSP until now. I loved it so much that I couldn't cut it. Crazy, I know. So for the next week I will be using Haiku DSP on everything!!!



Anyway, I also used a dab of clear embossing powder on the Tangerine Butterfly and the Gold sentiment, and some vellum to add layers and interest. Hope you are inspired to pull out your retiring supplies and actually use the ones you love! And to jump over to my Stampin' Up! website to shop for some of the great bargains we are offering on retiring, retired and current products. The best bargains are going fast, and it is first come, first served. If you have any questions or want some assistance, you know my number, give me a call!


Dee Tollaksen


5 comments:

  1. Cute card, Dee. It is so springy. Makes me ready for that season. Tired of the snow already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the cheery color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you like that paper so much ! You've put it to use beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. I love the colors.

    Vivian Swain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Job on the challenge. It feels like spring. With it being 12 degrees here today, it makes me feel warm like a 60 degree day! :)

    ReplyDelete