Friday, January 23, 2009

Peek-a-Boo


I absolutely love playing with paper and scissors and ink and STAMPS! But I'm not really that creative. So it is just awesome when I see something that just makes me want to run to my stamps & supplies and copy it.

This card was inspired by Amy Jolly, view her post here: http://burninrubber-anotherstampblog.blogspot.com/

I used the new stamp set Love You Much which was perfect for this. Amy made a standard 5.5 x 4.25" card and acetate. I simplified the process, using a square 4.25" card and vellum paper. I am so happy with the way it worked that I will be using this card for the Windy City Stampers shoebox next week! Hope all the girls like it as much as I do!
Dee Tollaksen




2 comments:

  1. OH my heck! I LOVE it! Your blog and talent are so great! I'll be checking up on you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous! I love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete