Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DCBD 111 Sketch Challenge




Not sure I like it. But here it is. Today's Diva's Coffee Break Design challenge is a sketch and the circle over the square was my real challenge. How to make it interesting but not too busy. . . neutral colors was my thought. So we have Very Vanilla card base, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel with Night of Navy as the interesting color. I got to use my SpellBinders circle cutters to cut the vellum paper and the navy cardstock. Very cool!! Gotta use that BigShot every day! This might even pass as a masculine card, except for those flowers. Hmmm.


All the Diva's should have an inspiration card posted for you today. Let's see what you can come up with! Leave me a comment with your blog or SplitCoast posting--come on, you can do it!


Dee Tollaksen

5 comments:

  1. Your card is pretty. I like the colors. I think it would pass as a masculine card. There are a lot of cards for men that have flowers on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the soft soothing colors Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the color combo too. This would work great for a masculine card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee I love your card, I think it is very unique...I love the vellum over the stamp, very nice!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I like how you did the different layers of circles along the side...

    ReplyDelete