Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DCBD 104 Color Challenge




















Hope you don't mind, I'm sneaking my Wednesday post a couple hours early. The holidays have hit and my work is taking more of my time, and no way will I be able to put a post up in the morning. . . so here is my inspiration piece for you for the DCBD 104 Color Challenge.


I have resorted to my all time favorite layout, three across. I've used a bit of hardware to jazz it up, and some beautiful Riding Hood Red ribbon. Love the marker to rubber technique and this stamp set is just outstanding.


Be sure to check out the other fabulous stampers offering inspiration Wednesday morning and join us in this color challenge. Just click on their names under the Diva's Coffee Break logo on the right side of the blog! Then make your own card or project, post it here or at SplitCoastStampers.com and leave me a comment so I can check it out! Enjoy,


Dee Tollaksen

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I have to say I love the hardware. Something like that can add so much to a card. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the way you attached the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love that ribbon- I really NEED some! Great layout to fall back on- makes a very pretty card. Nice job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh See! You Did SO much better than I did! I really love this. Boy, I guess i'm in a box... hmmmm. I love everything about this one. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I almost used that stamp on my card as well. How Funny!
    Check out my card and let me know what you think.
    Thanks,
    -Cher
    http://stampingwithcher.blogspot.com/2008/12/diva-coffee-break-design-team-104.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dee I love your card, nice bright colors...very nice job!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete