Friday, December 5, 2008

Acetate anyone?


If you like to experiment with acetate, it can be purchased in a tablet of 9x12" sheets in .05 or .03m thickness for around $11 at the art supply store.  I have found that the .05m thickness works great for tags, box tops, card elements.  I haven't gone back for the .03m thickness, which I think will work well for the pillow box that was on the Stampin' Up! founder's blog, OhShelli. This .05m was just too thick and kept popping back to its original shape: flat.

There will be a handful of these tags available at the Holiday Shop I am hosting tomorrow in Arlington Heights.  If you would like to purchase them, come see us! Just leave me a comment or shoot me an email for the exact location and times.  If you're unable to attend  but want to know more, also use email.

You should see my craft room filled with teeny acetate corners that fly off when you use the corner rounder to make this tag.  Then the corner rounder refused to make any more,  so many of the tags have square corners! Oh well. Square is a good shape too.
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment