Friday, August 22, 2008

Imitation is the best flattery!


My bff Catherine loves to browse the blogs, and she sent me an urgent message this a.m. This card has been posted on another demonstrator's blog! What flattery! I am totally in love with this card, because it is an original design. I usually employ the CASE method: Copy And Steal Everything! LOL
But I try to give credit to the original artist, or at least confess that I have seen the card elsewhere and loved it enough to copy it. In the future I will be extra vigilant to give credit where credit is due.
Dee Tollaksen

2 comments:

  1. Great card! How nice that someone CASE'd your card. I always refer to CASE as Copy and SHARE Everything. Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wee! I want to try this soon. I hope it turns out better than the pleated curtains I tried sewing years ago!

    ReplyDelete