Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fresh Cut update


Mmmmm. These cards are just too cute. The white card is die cut, the petals just pop out when you are ready. I used Old Olive card stock, stamped the background image from the new "Fresh Cuts" stamp set and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I adhered it inside the card, giving it a peek-a-boo feel. The pretty leaves and "for you" sentiment are from the same stamp set. Then a pretty matching felt flower with a brad to hold it all together. Truly, the possibilities are endless. Stampin' Up! is discounting the card set -- just $5 for 15 cards and envelopes! when purchased along with the stamp set. And I will throw in a free workshop when you purchase through me. June 30 is the last day of the deal. Did I mention that this is a "sneak peek" from the upcoming summer catalog/idea book? Can't wait!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment