Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Don't "leaf" me, I'll "Fall" for you

It is August, and it is blazing hot, so it must be time to start thinking about Autumn, right? Well, at least we can start looking at pretty autumn cards.

These beauties were offered as samples of the Lighthearted Leaves bundle in the current catalog, a stamp set and framelit combo with a bundle discount -- everyone loves a discount!

I attended a Stamping Event offered by Glenda Travelstead, a wonderfully generous local demonstrator, who organized a day to make 20 samples of current and upcoming cards to showcase Stampin' Up! products. If you are available on a Saturday and want to join me, the next event will be Sept 12 and it is always awesome. Leave me a comment and I'll be thrilled to bring you along as my guest. No limit, so comment away!

The second card had a few more details to make it look more like a pumpkin, but I chose to  make it a bit easier, what do you think?

And the last card needs a sentiment, but I want to wait until I need it and choose the sentiment at that time, leaving it available for a sympathy, get well or masculine birthday. It really is very versatile. It could use some dazzling diamonds if it isn't going to be a sympathy or masculine, a little jazzing up, right?! I'm sure there was something there to make it sparkle and I left it off, thinking of the possibilities if I kept it CAS (clean and simple).

 Don't forget to check out the weekly specials -- shop now -- Every Tuesday Stampin' Up! tempts us with some new and fantastic opportunities to spend, I mean, SAVE, some money on current products at a discount!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment