Thursday, August 20, 2015

Is anyone counting yet? Christmas is still pretty far off!


Just a few more days until we can order from the Holiday Catalog. And honestly, Christmas stamps will not be the first thing I order. I know, that may be shocking, but true.

First, I think it is so far off. Then I won't be able to decide between all the gorgeous choices. Then suddenly it will be panic time! And I'll be ordering a giant pile of everything because I don't have time to make a smart decision, I have to just act. And then I'll be up till 3 am stamping an overly complicated masterpiece because once I start I can't stop and re-think my plan.

So, now you know how my system works, I'm begging you, don't do what I do! Ha ha.

These four beauties are all featuring Flurry of Wishes stamp set and Punch. If you don't have the Big Shot or just love the snowflakes, there is a new punch that pops the small and medium flakes out at the same time and the large snow flake fits into the Flower Medallion punch, AWESOME, since we all own that already, right? Well, if you don't, here's another great reason to jump on that bandwagon, friend!

And stock up on the sparkly stuff -- snow flakes just beg for silver glimmer paper, silver ribbon, rhinestones, there are new and ever more fabulous rhinestones in the new catalog!

If you are bopping around to some of the other ladies who attended this event with me, you will see variations on these cards, I have turned one of mine from vertical to horizontal, mostly because I stuck fifty-two dimensionals on the panel and then realized I stuck them on the front of it, so I had to flip the panel; and it looked funny so I turned it sideways to make it look better, and then I had to totally change the sentiment treatment when I got home.

If you need a catalog to start looking at Christmas or Halloween and Thanksgiving stamps, leave me a little comment. I would love to help you out.

And my Stamp Club will be kicking off Wednesday, September 2. We currently have 2 seats available. We would love to have YOU join us! It is fun, cheap, fun, lively and fun. If you have any questions, just leave a little comment and some way that I can reach you.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment