Thursday, March 26, 2015
The second card is an Etch-a-sketch card. For more samples just google or check Pinterest, there are lots of stamp sets in use, but when I saw From the Herd in use, I finally broke down and pulled out my Real Red card stock. It is super easy and fun to make. I happen to have the Project Life framelits that are designed for cropping photographs, the 3"x5" is perfect for the opening, it gives the curved corners and cuts the opening in the red cardstock. If you don't happen to have the framelets, you can duplicate the idea on any paper cutter, but this makes it just a big step easier and a bit cuter.
Well, that's all for now, this insomniac has to try to catch some zzzzssss.
Sale-a-bration is nearly over, if you still want to grab some great deals, give me a buzzzz.....
Saturday, March 21, 2015
We will be stampin' and punchin' and colorin' them this comin' Tuesday at 7:00 at my place and it is gettin' to be last call for you to join us. . . just leave a comment here or shoot me an email to save your seat. For just $30 you will be makin' 5 cards and you will get your very own stamp set to take home and make more.
Look at those mug shots and the green grass in the second card, we will be using the fringe scissors, everyone's favorite tool! Whoo hoo! Don't miss out on this crazy fun!
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Wow, you're weird! But that's ok, so am I! And I'm excited to have you join me in creating cards using the From the Herd stamp set which includes this bug-eyed porker! Come on over on Tuesday March 24 and make 5 cute cards with farm animals and keep the stamp set for just $30! Such a deal! And we'll have a great time too! Leave me a comment here, with or without alliteration. Or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Such an easy and quick card, you do need to make it a top-folding card, so your circle punches fit on the left side; normally the fold would be on the left and you couldn't punch there, so having the fold at the top solves that little issue. And if you're not big on coloring all the critters, just outlining them with a bit of grey gives them a bit of pizzazz but won't take all day. And the little bird is red, to brighten up the front of the card, but he is quick and easy, and the tufts of grass are green, again, quick and easy!
So here's my funny story: we were recently on vacation at a sunny resort with palm trees and tropical breezes and all kinds of bright and noisy birds. A group of us were chatting as we walked through the open halls of our building headed to breakfast, just going from the shaded walkway to the sunny sidewalk when. . . SPLAT . . . I was bombed by some roosting mama bird practicing her human target shooting and she got a direct hit. Thankfully it was on my arm and I could wash (and wash and wash) it off, not my hair or clothes. The next time we came out of the building, I noted the sidewalk was splattered with misses and we found an alternate route to breakfast! Blue Bird of Happiness, my foot!
Come take my class on Tuesday March 24 using From the Herd and make 5 cards with the adorable stamp set and you will get loads of inspiration and keep the set for just $30. Comment here or shoot me an email!
Monday, March 16, 2015
Tuesday, March 24 at 7 pm we will make 5 cards and see samples of additional cards. Your $30 fee will include your own photopolymer stamp set. If you comment or email me today, the set may even be here by Tuesday for you to take home, otherwise it will be here shortly after class.
This will be a fun night, don't miss out! Happy Stamping!
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
and you will see all three cards we made at the
February Stamp Club gatherings!
So, are you tired of hearing about Sale-a-bration? Blah blah blah. I already saw the stuff, bought what I wanted, got what I needed. BUT WAIT there's more!!! Stampin' Up! is full of surprises! And now there is a new group of great goodies that you will want to stop and think afresh!
Yes, that is a word. Afresh. Printed vellum. And it is gorgeous. Thick twine in Blackberry Bliss and all the new in-colors, with buttons to match, tons of buttons! And a stamp set with a darling butterfly and a dandelion and another stamp set with a giant THANKS and repeating hearts! Oh, they are so cute and I don't even know which one of these I like best. Which is obviously a problem!
You know how Sale-a-bration works, right? Spend $50 on anything Stampin' Up! offers, and you get to pick anything in the special brochure & flyer free! Every time you hit that sales mark, you pick another item. So, I guess I will have to stock up on my supplies and pick all four items in the new flyer!
Please comment or email me your opinions and help me choose. Let's get together and create some goodies with these fresh products! I'll grab my calendar and wait for you.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
So, to be sure you hear all the good stuff there is to hear, make sure you read all the good stuff on the list!
- This week's Deals are great! There are 3 punches, really nice ones, a punch that coordinates with one of the free Sale-a-Bration sets! Awesome! And two great colors of cotton ribbon, perfect for spring! And a stack of in-color DSP. Yummy! I am definitely placing an order right now and these things will be on it!
- A new photopolymer stamp set is available, called Lovely Amazing You, just $14.95, so fabulous! This is also going on my order! I have totally fallen in love with photopolymer stamps. They cling to the blocks perfectly, you can see through them for perfect placement, they are the cheapest stamps and they are so cute! I don't know if there is a young, hip design team working on them or what, but they are awesome!!
- I have a class Wednesday at 7 pm making owls into cute critters using the Stampin' Up! owl punch. You can make a collage/home decor or note cards with your critters or I have one more idea up my sleeve. I'm planning a spring idea with boxes or jars that I haven't quite figured out yet, but join us and maybe we can figure it out together. Just shoot me an email and join us Wednesday night, $20 for the class.
- Sale-a-Bration is still going strong! If you love the deals I mentioned and are ready to place an order, be sure to have your Sale-a-bration brochure at your side; when your order reaches $50 you get to select a free gift!
- Monday night my demonstrator team is gathering to craft and chat and share business tips. If you're interested in joining the Stampin' Up! family, I would love to have you ride along with me and join us for a fun evening. This is the best time of year to sign up, you get the most for your money! And Stampin' Up! is re-vamping the pay structure so we will all be getting a nice raise soon! Leave me a comment or shoot me an email.