Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Simplicity at it's best

A while back, I was given some clear epoxy circles, an oddball find on Amazon. I have no idea what they are meant for, maybe furniture things, you know, under a sheet of glass on a dresser? But they make a cute focal point on a project!

 I used a circle punch to select a bumblebee from the free Sale-a-bration paper, then a larger circle punch to create a gold circle. I layered the two paper products on the epoxy circle and used a bit of bakers twine to anchor the bee to the card.

Poppy Parade -- when was the last time you pulled out this fun tomato-ey color? I stamped some flower outlines, color on color, using Poppy Parade ink, all over the card stock.

The DSP (designer series paper) is the same set that has the bee. The white/gold/black patterns are gorgeous.

There are a couple sequins scattered on the card, it looks like I lost a few between our class and my photography!

While you have time on your hands, you might want to just wander around the Amazon world, see what you can find! And have a look at the Stampin' Up! catalog for beautiful options!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment