Tuesday, March 31, 2020

covid-19

Have you totally had enough of self-quarantine?

Are you feeling fine, but crazy from living in a space that you used to love?

How much do you miss the annoying people you used to work with? Even if those people are the post office clerks, grocery store clerks, pharmacy folks and nosy neighbors?

I have shopped once and spent the whole trip worrying about the freezer door handles being the death of me. Not fun.

My regular monthly meeting of demonstrators had to be cancelled, so we swapped cards by mail. Fun, but just not the same! I was going to make 10 posts to share them with you, but heck, I'll just drop them all in this one post. If you want, you can come back 10 times and look at each one on a separate trip. LOL

My photo skills are not great, so there is one shot of each card, but every one of them is a fun fold card, so imagine them opening up, creatively!

Today is March 31, 2020: it is the final day of Sale-a-Bration. There are still lots of free items to select from and I would love to hear from you! If you want to place an order or just let me know how you're doing, shoot an email right here!








Happy Stamping,
And stay well!
Dee Tollaksen










No comments:

Post a Comment