Thursday, November 1, 2018

You're invited to a Holiday Swap

 Did I mention that I had knee replacement surgery? Well, it was 10 weeks ago and my physical therapist says I am ready to graduate. So happy days are here! Not that I am ready for marathons or even fast stair climbing, but I will have my schedule back and I won't be wiped out by an hour of intense knee rehab! Those of you who know me are well aware that an hour of intense exercise is not my cup of tea!

We had about 30 kids at the door for trick or treating, and I gave everyone a selection of toys, pencils and candy. It's funny how they check to see what they received then look you in the face and state: "a pencil?" Thanks

Not sure if that is sincere or completely sarcastic. LOL

These cuties were made special for Eric and Layla, my grands. Eric loves mail, so I sent him a couple Halloween envelopes. Hope it made his day! They are a bit fussy, way more than a typical card. Nothing hard, just scoring and folding, but lots of layers and use of great big googly eyes.

Please join us for a morning of Holiday Cards on Saturday Nov 24. I offer this event every year and it is a ton of fun. You bring one nice card and the supplies for 17 friends to make your card. Then we go from table to table copying each card, eating candy, then eating lunch! And everybody gets a nice catalog item as a raffle prize and a swag bag of crafting goodies. All this for just $25 RSVP right away so you can design your card (Free design help if you want it!)

Hope to see you there, Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment