Saturday, May 26, 2018

Lovely or Rooted, trees are classic

So, trees. Lovely as a Tree has been in the catalog for. . . well, longer than I have been a demonstrator, and that is over 11 years. One of the founders of Stampin' Up! designed the set, and the remaining active founder has said that in tribute, the set will never leave. 

But, let's face it, even a classic set can tolerate an update. And that is what Rooted in Nature is all about It is designed to complement, not replace the classic set. And it is gorgeous! This big ol' green tree is a gorgeous focal point on this card and it makes a fast and even masculine design!

Just a couple days until the new catalog goes live and you can order Rooted in Nature to add to your collection. If you don't have the catalog in-hand, leave me a comment or shoot me an email. I have yours here at my place!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment