Thursday, February 1, 2018

I crack myself up

 How do you feel about Valentine cards? Do they have to shout in pink and red, love and kisses, hearts and . . . well, you get the idea.

I love having my shelves filled with stamp sets, but I don't love when they are so specific that I can only use them for one occasion and spend the rest of the year trying to justify the purchase price.

So I LOVE when there are sentiments included in an All Occasion set that I can use for romantic cards.  And then the rest of the year, they can be used for many other occasions.  At left it reads "we make a great pear." Perfect to tell your sweetheart that you are happy to be "paired" with him. BUT also great when you want to thank a friend for working with you on a project. Or to tell someone you enjoy singing in the car at full blast with them. Or to send to your Weight Watchers pal to let them know you feel the same way they do about "lifestyle changes."

If you need this darling set, now is the time to jump on it. It is in the Occasions catalog and may not be around forever!

Next are the Party Pandas you can earn FREE from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. I have mixed them up with the Weather Together stamp set for the Love sentiment, but there is also a nice Love in the Jar of Love stamp set. You could use whatever sentiment you have OR try a Happy Birthday or Congrats stamp to make your background! Again, making this a great card for a child on Valentine's Day or any time of year!

Once you have made Valentines for your sweetheart and your children &/or grandchildren, there may be some friends that you love but aren't feeling romantic. Let's just let them know you are thinking of them at Valentine's Day. Here is a beauty starring some DSP (designer series paper).


Whole Lot of Lovely DSP is the key to this card but you can use a masculine paper or any pretty or flowery paper that you love! Add a Thinking of You sentiment and it is ready to go!

Please enjoy the product lists for these 3 cards and let me know if you need any more info. Just click on any item below and you will be transported directly to my online store where you can shop to your heart's content. (Get it, Valentines = heart's content.) Oh boy, I crack myself up.

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen

Whole lot of Love

Product List
Party Pandas:

Product List

Perfect Pair:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment