Friday, January 12, 2018

Seeing double?

 When I attended Glenda's Fab Card Making Day, I spent most of my time demonstrating the Stamparatus and NOT making cards. But as a TY for the demo, Glenda let me take a sample of most of the cards everyone else made. So when I came home, I had the card kit and the completed card, so I swapped stamps on this kit.

Everyone got to make the guitar card from Epic Celebration, and I got to switch the guitar for a panda! Isn't he cute? And it goes to show how one style of card can be tweaked and made into a totally different,  but still fabulous, card!

I know a bunch of you are reading this, and seriously, I wish you would come over on Thursday, Jan 18 to play BINGO! I have snacks, you can BYOB -- I have glasses-- we will make 2 cards and I have 5 stamp sets to give away as BINGO prizes! There are still a few seats available, 10 max, so you have a great chance of winning! Just click here to email me and save your spot!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment