Tuesday, November 21, 2017

November Stamp Club cards

 Christmas is coming, I know this because I have a Thanksgiving turkey thawing in the fridge. That means Black Friday is upon us and we need to search out the best deals for gifts.

But it also means it is time to get my Christmas labels printed, which is the most dreaded day of the year. Since I only do this word processing trick once a year, I can never get the process right and I end up with a jillion mis-prints and a headache.

Thankfully, I can stamp and all the cards look great, even if the outside label is for crap.

These are two of the cards we made in Stamp Club this month. Why did my camera eat the third one? Must have been tasty. I'll dig it up and share soon.  The top card is a fancy fold, it looks complicated but is super easy. Want an instruction sheet? Just leave me a little comment and I'll email you all the details.

The second card is the hard one. It was just tricky to stamp the tree on the CrumbCake cardstock AND the Whisper White cardstock and align them perfectly. I offered two different techniques, but folks just didn't like either way too much, so I wouldn't recommend this card to a beginner (or even an advanced) stamper!

I have to go chop veggies for the dressing so have a wonderful holiday, unless I find the 3rd card, then I'll chat at you tomorrow.
Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment