Sunday, October 15, 2017

Spiffy Halloween box

Wowsers! Sometimes a project just grabs you and takes off! This cutie has a little bit of everything happening.

I added enamel dots to the flagged sentiment, altered a doily to fit my color scheme, wrapped it in 2 layers of ribbon and I used the fabulous foil embossed specialty DSP with the Window Framelits Dies to cut the box.

The one trick I will let you in on here is that I flipped the metallic doily over and inked it up with black archival ink. This box absolutely needed a black doily! And inking it worked beautifully -- try it with whatever color you need to match.

If you need any of the products used here, just click on the picture below to get to my online store or click here!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment