Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Bouquet, WCMD special & DSP deal

 Beautiful Bouquet Bundle -- if you haven't noticed this bundle, grab your catalog or jump over HERE when you're done reading, it is fantastic! So many really pretty flowers that are sized just right for making a bouquet. And the dies make them easy to  cut!

 But the thing that convinced me to invest in another floral stamp set: sentiments! This set has a bunch (12, a dozen, so many!) of perfect sentiments.

 If you are looking for one do-it-all stamp bundle, this is a great set to look at.

We made this card a while back at Stamp Club, but I felt like I needed some fresh flowers today, since everything outside has dried up in our record-breaking heat spell here in Chicago. It has been 6 days of HOT!!

Will October bring fall weather? Or are we going from sweltering straight to winter? I hope Mother Nature let's us ease into our Chicago winter!

To greet October, we at Stampin' Up! are celebrating World Card Making Day (WCMD) and offering you some great deals. Remember that Stampin' Up! rarely puts stamps on sale, but starting October 1st, there will be a nice list of stamps at 15% off. This sale lasts only 10 days, so don't procrastinate. You can check my shopping site on Oct 1st for the complete list.

Also starting on Oct 1st is a Designer Series Paper (DSP) sale! OMGosh, maybe you should start your Christmas shopping -- for yourself-- next week! Most of our DSP will be "Buy 3, get 1 free" and you will be able to see the full list on my shopping site starting Oct 1st. This offer is good until Oct 31st, but I recommend combining your purchase with your WCMD deals and save on shipping.

Watch for some fall card-making classes coming soon, I'm planning my calendar right now. Anything you want me to offer? Just comment or send me an email!

If you need some Christmas inspiration, now is the time to sign-up for my 12 Christmas Projects on-line Stamp-a-long. I will be posting and emailing 12 projects, cards, brag-book, ornaments, & more, starting in October (soon!).  Be on my mailing list so you don't miss any! Just click here or email me and I'll get you right in.

Yes, we know that crafters like to start their Christmas projects early in order to take that last minute stress out of the season. So this  year, I am sharing 12 Christmas Project Stamp-a-long in Your Inbox, a regular deposit of love to my favorite people – stampers, paper crafters and card makers.  (You can join here.) 

So this  year, I am sharing 12 Christmas Project Stamp-a-long in Your Inbox, a regular deposit of love to my favorite people – stampers, paper crafters and card makers.  (You can join here.)

So if you’re not already on our mailing list, you can join our list here to be the first to get our first of 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas!

Remember that…
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 3 free project tutorials in their inbox from the 12 Christmas Projects Stamp-a-long.

Remember to use my current shopping code U3T9QACB when you’re visiting my online store so that I can give you even more: perhaps a sampling of current product?!?

Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. I’ll still send you everything.


Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment