Monday, September 18, 2017

Beautiful card in the news

Fancy wedding card defies all the rules!

I felt this creation needed a newspaper style headline to grab you today. LOL  But seriously, this pretty card does go against some of our crafting habits.

It is one layer, no stacks of colored cardstock or panels of DSP (designer series paper). Just thick whisper white cardstock. BUT . . . I have cranked up the impact by die cutting lacy peek-a-boos  right on the fold using Eastern Beauty bundle dies. I had to put the card through the Big Shot three times but it is totally worth it! Then I cut a gorgeous shape using the same set, out of Gold Foil and popped a sentiment cut with a circle right in the middle. Add some gold trim and the card is ready to go -- impress!

This could be used for Christmas, birthday, anniversary -- any special occasion. I wouldn't really want to make a lot of these, just because it took three trips through the Big Shot, but a couple for special events would be no problem.

Just click on email me if you want more details or to schedule a class for you and your friends! We can make a card like this for your special events!  Or shop in my online store to get these supplies delivered right to your door!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment