Wednesday, May 10, 2017

where in the world is. . .



Not that you would know it, but it has been super busy in the world of StampwithDee. There was the whirlwind trip to Minneapolis, MN where I was one of many winners! Yes, I will admit to loving every minute of it! We got an early release copy of the Stampin' Up! catalog and totally drooled on every page. That is my travel buddy Katie pictured with me, just after we received our "Prize Patrol" reward of a new release stamp set! Oh Baby! We love "free stamps!" Never mind that we paid tens of dollars to attend this event! They are giving us "free stamps!" Whoo Hoo!!!
And lunch!!! Yes, we are quite the fun group!

And I have adopted a class once a month in Crestwood. Do you know "where in the world" Crestwood is? My Mom lives there, I grew up there and it is a nice straight shot south on the Tri-State tollway from Arlington Heights. So once a month I shoot down to the Crestwood Library and offer a class, it will be on the second Monday of the month, consistently, regularly, mark your calendars and join us! These are the cards from April, I'll show you the cards from May soon.

Also I grabbed my daughter and I whisked her off for a trip to Phoenix to see my son and his growing family. His wife just had a darling baby girl, Layla. She is gorgeous, a dark haired, blue eyed, beauty! I got tons of baby holding time and plenty of play time with Eric, too. He is 2-1/2 now and so fantastic. This is such a great age, mobile, smart, inquisitive, fearless -- I LOVE it! And Phoenix in April is great, we went to the Farmer's Market, the splash park nearby, outdoor restaurant for dinner, played at a park with no bugs. It is always such a treat to see my son & his lovies, there just are no words. I keep praying their path and our path come back together.

So I will be working on my calendar and I will share with you as soon as I can -- look forward to the annual garage sale, catalog kick-off and new classes!

Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment