Friday, March 31, 2017

Hippity Hop Hop

We all make cards, and some of us actually mail the cards, LOL. So when we browse the catalog, there are stamp sets that win us over with their usefulness -- oh, for sure I will use this set over and over making birthday cards for all my loved ones! And then there are sets that are so stinkin' cute, but, heck, I don't send Easter cutsie cards! Who would I send an Easter card to? I have enough trouble keeping up with the birthday cards that I want to remember to send! Right?

But, I am telling you -- this set is a MUST HAVE!! And just go for the bundle, Basket Bunch Bundle has like 19 framelits to match the stamps, and it is totally worth every cent. I succumbed to the stamps and a week later, ordered the framelits, so I lost money by not buying the bundle, duh.

There are so many stamps that can be used outside of Easter, for Spring, Thanks, all occasion, Baby and sweet children's cards. I did two workshops with just the stamps, no BigShot at all and that is pretty much a miracle!

There is still time to order TODAY to qualify for Sale-a-Bration and plenty of time to get this set for Easter, even if you just want to make place cards or table decorations. And if you're traveling for the holiday or spring break, it is a great set to take along! Click here to drop it in your cart along with some Soft Subtle ink, Black Memento ink and some Aqua Painters, and you'll be all set. I would put the Watercolor pencils and Blender Pens on your wish list, since they are so popular that they are on backorder status for now.

If you are studying the cute chick in the corner of the carrot photo, I received it in a swap recently. I think the chick is the owl punch with some leaf framelit for the wings; but the egg was made with a framelit from the Cool Treats bundle -- it is supposed to be the chocolate syrup on top of a sundae! Aren't people clever?!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen




1 comment: