Friday, January 6, 2017

All in Good Time, my Friends!

 So if I told you we had an excavator incident in our kitchen AND my husband had surgery last month. . . would that explain why I am posting Christmas cards in January? Well, both things happened, they are totally unrelated and not really good excuses for slow posting!
I'll explain at the end, LOL

These pics are from the Christmas Shoebox Swap I hosted, brought by my talented crafty friends and customers. There have been two posts, way back in 2016, that showed the first two groups of cards.

The top card here was brought by Krista Z, and it is a Z-fold card. That Designer Series Paper was so sweet-- Stampin' Up! sold out before the season ended! I hope you got all you needed before it was gone!

Next is Adrienne E's card. Honestly, this is the card she mailed to me for Christmas. I didn't get a chance to make her card at the swap, and I think it was different. But this one is fantastic, so I am sharing it with you.  She definitely got her hands on some of the sold out DSP!

Next is Maureen K with an elegant card featuring printed vellum as an accent and the new holly punch.  This is a great design to copy if you need a lot of cards!

And our final card from the swap is from Ursula E. She satisfied our need for bling with some good use of Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the ornament card! I may have taken the photo before adding the glitter, but the final version is very fancy!

I want to thank all the ladies who joined me for the swap. You keep my business thriving and fun! And the rest of you -- join us! There is no pressure, everyone loves everyone else's work, I jump in and assist anyone that asks for design help, and the lunch was great! Watch my schedule for another event coming soon in March. . . planning is underway.

The Occasions Catalog has launched and it is full of great new products, I will be posting fantastic samples starting tomorrow. I am so glad to finally get the cards from the swap posted, since I promised ages ago! Sale-a-Bration is underway, the most wonderful time of the Stampin' Up! year! If you need catalogs or ordering advice, just let me know. Comment or email or call. Free stamps or product is a great reason to get in touch!

My holidays were fantastic, family came in from out-of-town, the baby is a little boy with a sibling on the way. My daughter wrapped up her college experience, earning her Bachelor of Science degree, my husband got a knee replacement and we had visiting nurse and PT throughout December. The kitchen did have an excavator incident, but the only damage was to Play-doh, so I definitely cannot use that as a blogging excuse! Life is good and that is why the computer hardly ever gets attention. If you need me, just email or call! People get attention, I promise!

Happy stamping!
Dee Tollaksen






No comments:

Post a Comment