Monday, June 20, 2016

Zero calories?! Yes Please!

I am posting this little cutie for the sake of documentation and inspiration, because, sadly, these honeycomb embellishments retired with the last catalog. This card was featured at our May Stamp Club, and I somehow just never got it posted here on the old blog, but since we like to refer to the club cards, I want to post it for you.

We had fun with the unique folds and the calorie free ice cream options!

I have updated a bunch of classes and events on the right hand side of the blog, so if you are looking for some fun activities this summer, give me a call and let's get together!

Come on over this Saturday for the big clean out--Garage Sale of rubber stamps and craft supplies! 9:30 at my home. Please come and take home some of these gently used supplies!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment