Saturday, February 6, 2016

Blog Candy


Just for you, I have a little opportunity! An extra STAMP SET has fallen into my collection of Sale-a-Bration stamps and it needs a new home!

Leave me a comment here at the blog or on Facebook and I will choose a winner randomly from a hat, anything nice or any question regarding Stampin' Up!

Tell me your favorite Sale-a-Bration (SAB) set this season or of all time, or tell me how much you love these four cards designed by the friends I have made because I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. These are swaps created this month from the  SAB or Occasions catalog and swapped at our local demonstrator gathering, where we share inspiration and success stories and chocolate.




If you are loving these samples or thinking that you could use a night or two (or more) each month of stamping and laughing (and snacks) maybe you should be peeking at the AWESOME DEAL offered during SAB -- $99 demo kit with no strings attached. . . and that's the whole truth.  You get to select the products, you always get $125 worth of product but right now it is bumped up $30 so the kit is $155 of product of your choice! (no shipping charge on the kit!) And so many perks: exclusive web inspiration site, events, magazine, discounts, early purchase, training! and when you are done. . . that's ok, no penalty or fee or anything like that, no pressure, nobody will shun you, and you're always welcome back should life turn a corner and allow another term with Stampin' Up!

So, just let me know when you're ready, I'm ready for you! But hurry, this deal ends March 31st!

So this little chick is the star of the stamp set I have to give away today. Ask me about the demonstrator deal and I'll put your name in the hat two times. Join today and I'll give you my copy of this stamp set! LOL You must live in the U.S.A. to win, I am only allowed to "sell" within the U.S.




No comments:

Post a Comment