Sunday, October 18, 2015

I'm making a list, checking it twice, gonna see what's naughty or nice

 Are you a list maker? Do you have a Christmas list? A birthday list? A stamp wish list? These are all relative questions since Christmas is sneaking up on us -- I bought my first Christmas gifts yesterday! I'm posting a birthday card, or two, today! And Stampin' Up! is announcing a short and sweet sale on stamps starting tomorrow!

There is a one-line message to demonstrators warning/announcing that there will be a 15% sale on all stamps from Monday October 19 through Friday October 23. More details Monday. So we don't know if bundles are included, if stamps in demonstrator kits are included, but I'm sure they are! Or if stamps in the Holiday Catalog are included, but of course they would be!

So get your post-it notes out and start marking up your catalogs, call your stampy friends and gather up your orders!

I'm happy to run a special "mystery hostess" deal for anyone placing orders by Thursday -- one lucky lady will receive some free goodies if we hit that $150 mark! But if your individual order hits the mark, you earn those free goodies! Or if you and your friends can hit that sweet spot together, you can bundle your orders and order something fun together with the hostess benefits!

These cute Birthday Builder Stamp Set cards were featured at the October Stamp Club get together. We have two more cards to share, so stay tuned!

Just shoot me an email or give me a call or just leave me a message here!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment