Sunday, April 19, 2015

What is normal anyway?

Getting back to Normal, OUR BUTTERFLIES HAVE LANDED! 
There has been a big strike on the west coast of dock workers and most industries have been affected, including the Stampin' Up!, but finally products are being unloaded and delivered. And one of our most desired items, the Butterfly Thinlits are available! Since I hesitated and didn't order them on the first day, I wasn't able to get them, so I am sharing a cute project I copied from Pinterest, thank you to Stempelraum-corina -- your flowers are sweet! And now I am placing my order and getting my bundle at an extra discount and that is even sweeter! And on top of that, I am getting to extend some of the Sale-a-bration rewards because this product was absent throughout that entire sale period! So don't miss this triple bonus, purchase the Butterfly Thinlits at this deal and I will happily share the "dryer sheet" secret for success on the Big Shot! 

So, to review: Purchase 
1.  Butterflies Thinlits Dies (137360) at 15% off–just $21.20    OR

Get the Stampin’ Up!
2.  Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits bundles already at 15% off (wood bundle #139322, clear-mount bundle #139323, photopolymer bundle #138865) 

and 
choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items below (only available while supplies last) as a FREE gift. Offer good thru April 30.

  • Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
  • Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
  • Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)




 Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment