Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sparkle, Stamp and Cuddle through the holidays!

Just a few words on Thanks-- it has been a wonderful year for my little Stampin' Up! business. I love my customers and I certainly love the creative avenue on which I have chosen to fill my time and spend my energy!

I have spent much of my time this past week with family, celebrating Thanksgiving with traditions and new experiences. My DIL and new grandson are in town from AZ, so I gladly dropped everything to pick him up and cuddle, every chance I got!

This card was an invite I was privileged to create for my friend who opens her home for a champagne toast every year. Throw the bird in the oven and gather at Elaine's for a few moments. Lift a glass with friends, celebrate a year of highlights, then hustle back home to get the big dinner on to the table. It is always a wonderful event.

I thank you for visiting me, shopping with me and crafting with me. I look forward to wonderful holidays and to many more cards and crafts and creative ideas we can share together!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment