Wednesday, December 10, 2014

One pretty ornament, about a zillion products!

Name that Stampin' Up! product! My new game show, where you can win fabulous prizes and wonderful trips!

How many Stampin' Up! products did I use to create this fun ornament? And I won't even take off points for those that you can't see, like the Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue that I used mixed with water inside the clear glass ornament before I shook in retired gold glitter. Well, that doesn't really count either. But after that. . . come on, take a guess!

1 Really fun Merry Everything stamp set and matching 2 Note Tag Punch inked in 3 Versa Mark ink and sprinkled with 4 Early Espresso embossing powder then 5 heated and a 6 hole punched and 7 Gold Bakers Twine tied through. Then Some 8 Burlap Ribbon is adhered with 9 Sticky Strip to the neck of the ornament and fancy 10 Venetian Crochet Trim is tied on, some 11 gold Sequin Trim is added and finally a pair of 12 Autumn Wooden Elements are tied on. I added a retired bell for a bit of jingle too. See why I couldn't count the glue -- 13 is not a lucky number! OK, so who's a winner?

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment