Sunday, December 7, 2014

Genius snowman keeping priorities straight this Sunday

Today is the day. Sunday Sunday Sunday. All week long, I have been looking forward to this day. There is nothing written on the calendar. It is totally blank. Stay away from my schedule. I have so much To Do ! Capital T Capital D exclamation point

December is so busy and a day with no commitments means catching up, right? Laundry, thank you notes, naps, decorating, cookies, phone calls, hugs, prayers, wait, move prayers to the top of the list, and phone calls and thank you notes.

But first, I have to get the art eraser and rub gently on my snowman's face and remove that gob of glue off his mouth. In person it doesn't look so bad, but in the picture that looks pretty yucky! Thanks to Becky Roberts, a super talented demonstrator who posted dozens of tags like this! After I made just a couple, I was done fussing with the teeny black dots. Then my friend Dawn mentioned that there is a trick I missed: if you punch the holes into the white oval and back the oval with black card stock you simulate the black dots and never have to mess around gluing little dots onto white paper. Genius! Thanks Becky for the idea and Dawn for reminding me!

Don't forget that Stampin' Up! has a year end closeouts on the clearance rack, some awesome deals on some of my favorite ribbons and a current  Christmas Card kit is marked down to epic steal proportions!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment