Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day celebration

It is Memorial Day here in the United States. My connection to this celebration will forever be
changed since my son joined the Marine Corps. I am blessed that he served his contract, three deployments to Afghanistan and has just completed his five years, so I don't have to worry about that anymore. But please join me in praying for all the men and women who continue to serve and for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Tomorrow I will be hosting a class for this red, white and blue collage. If you are available, leave me a little message and I'll fill you in on the details. If you are interested but need to schedule a different time or place, I have openings on my calendar and kits-by-mail available! Just touch base with me and we can make it happen!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment