Friday, May 2, 2014

Come take a peek at the new catalog

The new Stampin' Up! catalog is just around the corner, many new stamp sets, lots of new embellishments, a whole new way of "memory keeping," so much excitement in the air!

My group of demonstrators gathered for an exciting evening of announcements and a pre-release of the catalog, we enjoyed dinner and shared a swap of cards. It was just a bit of a challenge, since we didn't know what stamp sets would make the cut and which would be retired until days before the event. But there was no penalty if you didn't guess right. Lucky for me, I totally pulled it nailed it! Although I thought the Sassy Salutations was a goner because it had been "on sale" earlier this year!

Gold and metallics are so trendy this year, I used a strip of our gold paper, gold sequins removed from the sequin trim, and gold embossing powder to jazz up this card. The theme of the swap was "any congrats card." Come on over and I'll show you the cute baby cards and graduation cards that I received in the swap! Oh, sure, you can have a peek at the new catalog while you're here!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment