Friday, April 18, 2014

Sweetie Pie faces are so dang cute

Have I raved out about the Sweetie Pie stamp set yet? Because I think it is just the cutest thing ever! A whole set of sweet faces in clear photo-polymer stamps, so they are super easy to place exactly where you want them.  I did break out the stamp-a-ma-jig to get exact placement here.

My niece is into cos-play or some variation of that, something that my generation would have referred to as a theater geek; enjoying costumes, dressing up and putting on skits and plays.  Wearing makeup to "be someone else." So I kind of liked the idea of showing a whole bunch of similar faces but just one bright and beautiful "her" in the crowd.

I have a bunch of ideas floating around in my head for this set, so look out, there will be more coming soon!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment