Monday, February 24, 2014

Hope you got what you wanted

 Sweetheart treats are such a classic, even though my grade school days a long behind me, I love to use the conversation hearts every year as Valentine treats.

This year we made a tag at Stamp Club to attach to a bag of conversation hearts. I used the extra decorated candies to give out to everyone I saw on Valentine's Day. It is just fun to give acquaintances a treat!

We stamped and punched and used the Big Shot, some shiny gold paper, vellum with gold hearts, rhinestones, doily, washi tape, the new scallop tag punch, lacy ribbon, whoo boy, if you can name it, we used it on this over-the-top tag! This is what you might call "collage style!" But since we limited out color scheme and kept our pieces small and in one style, it all works.

My sweetheart brought me red roses. He is a smart guy, since I'm working the weight watchers program, he got me a cute pair of Olympic Fan Mittens instead of any chocolate treats. And I love them, and him!

 Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment