Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Jumping from Christmas right to Valentine's Day

Are you a Valentine's Day kind of person? Do you wait until the last minute and then wonder why your loved ones pout when you give them a random "hello kitty/my little pony" or "teenage mutant turtle" valentine card?

Let's get together and make a pretty card that shows you care! You don't have to go to Hallmark or spend $50 on sad wilted roses, but a handmade card and a thoughtful  item that won't fade in a couple hours will be much appreciated. And you still have plenty of time!

Call me and I'll get you set up!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE card Dee!... oh how I love that DSP... The package I bought last June is almost gone, I will have to get another for SAB... when does that start again?

    ReplyDelete