Sunday, January 12, 2014

First Love, but not the last

So many stamps, so little time. When a new catalog comes out, like the Occasions catalog from Stampin' Up! just has, it can be overwhelming. There are so many gorgeous stamp sets and so many new embellishments and designer papers!

But then I just keep coming back to one or two perfect images. The ones that will stand alone, can be used for any occasion, require little or no fuss.

Vivid Vases is sold as a single stamp which makes it a great bargain. It has a very versatile sentiment, which could be chopped right off if I want. It has a nice big image that can stand alone on the face of a full size card or on a note card size card. I can dress it up like shown with DSP (designer series paper) or I could have added some water coloring to look like water in the vases.

I will be using this stamp a lot and will definitely get my money's worth! And now I can relax and see what else to fall in love with from the catalog!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment