Monday, October 28, 2013

Real life is always better than the photo

I have been enjoying this sparkly pretty Christmas tree for a week or so. Finally I took a minute to take a picture so I could share it with you. I turned it, I adjusted the lights, I shot it from the side, from above, from above and to the side. Not so pretty.

I put it on the windowsill for more natural light, and I stood close, then I stood a bit away, then a lot away. And I kept snapping pictures of it. But every picture makes it look kinda herky-jerky and weirdly shaped.

So I am looking at the real thing on my desk and it is cute and sparkly and it was fun to make. But the picture is making it look sad.

So watch this space. I'm going to make another one, with more shapes and less dramatic changes in shape-size.  Maybe that will help. But guess what, I will be using silver glimmer paper and lots of Dazzling Details to make it sparkly.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment