Tuesday, October 22, 2013

25th Anniversary, 25 stamp sets at 25% off


 Take advantage of the Stampin' Up! anniversary celebration. You have today to join the fun for just $25, call me or email for details. The opportunity has been extended for one day!

Every one of these 25 stamps sets are discounted by 25% thru Oct. 28.  If you wish to order online, you can participate in a "Mystery Hostess" order and I will award hostess rewards (free product) to one lucky shopper. Use this code NHHR23VB  at www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net to place your order.

While there, check out the weekly specials, and look for the Thursday Stampin' Up! blog post that will have an additional sale for one day only!

Any questions? Problems? Want to just let me place your order for you? Perfect! Call me or email me or leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment