Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Texture, texture, everywhere

Texture, anyone? I know every card needs a little something that appeals to the sense of touch, but I went a little crazy here!

The burlap ribbon in the Holiday catalog from Stampin' Up! is just fabulous. You only need a little bit on a card, and it adds so much--definitely has an autumn feel to it. Then I added a bit of stitched grosgrain capped with a dark brown sparkly brad.

Then I embossed a panel of natural white card stock. And the maple leaf stamp! I have used this beauty SO MUCH! It is a "single stamp" in the holiday catalog, so the price is perfect!

Stick around for just one more card from the stamp-a-stack class.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. you can never have too much texture in my opinion!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete