Saturday, September 21, 2013

Halloween Owl Collage

I can't believe this wasn't posted here. I put it on Instagram and neglected to share here. The Owl punch from Stampin' Up! is one of those "sleeper" items. Who needs an owl punch? Seriously.

But look how cute this dang thing is! This owl is perfect for dressing up in all kinds of Halloween costumes! Wait a bit and you can dress him up as Santa or an elf or a reindeer. He is cute, he is angry, he is romantic! I have to say, he has starred on wedding cards that I have given!

The class to create this collage is currently on my schedule but over-filled. If you would like a kit or would like to host a class to make this collage, please leave me a comment or send me an email. I have the process all figured out and am glad to get some owls into your hands and into your house!

I wish I could give credit to the original creator of this concept, but the photo I saved to my disc does not have a water mark or any identifying information. If you can tell me the originator, I will cheerfully give full credit.

Happy Punching!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment