Saturday, August 24, 2013

What is Subway Art?

One stamp set + one sheet of Crumb Cake card stock + one length of twine = one trendy birthday card!  Subway Art is so dang popular and this card is a great example. I don't know why it is called subway art, but it is just a panel of related sayings in various fonts decoratively arrayed. So, here is my version!

We will be making this Thur Aug 29 at my Stamp-a-Stack class, you are invited to join us! Imagine this same card on white with pastel colors and a length of frilly ribbon = girly card! I know we all struggle with masculine cards, and I think this version is perfect for any guy!

Clear your calendar and join us on Thursday, just shoot me a comment or an email and I'll save you a seat.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment