Saturday, August 17, 2013

Introducing: the Chevron

I'm piling on the trends today, starting with The Chevron. This is a wonderful blast from the past that is incredibly trendy right now. You can't look at an ad or blog or Instagram feed without seeing stacked zigzags or chevrons. This is the pretty kraft bag that Stampin' Up! is offering this season, preprinted with the white chevrons.

I have piled on some loops of bakers twine, a circle of glimmer paper (love it!) a banner of Summer Starfruit cardstock blinged up with rhinestones, a teeny bit of chevron black/white ribbon and finally a stamped image from a set we received at convention this summer, Hello Lovely. I probably wouldn't have purchased this set, but it is awesome and I expect to be using it often!

I put a couple goodies in this bag and gifted my Hostess this week, she was very pleased with her gift, and I was very pleased that she invited me to stamp with her and her friends!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment