Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

A little bit masculine, a great card to keep in the stash. I think it can be used for one of those times when you just need a little card to send out to brighten someone's day, whether it is a guy or a girl.  This is my first use of this little stamp set, but I am starting to see lots of samples on-line, and I will be featuring it a few times in the near future!

My son arrived back in the U.S., safe and sound and reunited with his wife at the Marine base in North Carolina. I am profoundly thankful to everyone who prayed for his safety, and for those prayers being answered. We will go for a visit next weekend and I cannot wait!

Don't even think about sneaking in and snatching away any of my ink or stamps while I'm gone, the Boston Terrier will be home to protect all my convention samples and new catalog goodies. Just give me a call and schedule a class or party and I'll be happy to give you your own new products!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment