Sunday, June 9, 2013

Christmas in June

"Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus" and he wears a brown uniform, drives a big diesel truck and brings me boxes filled with stamps, card stock, ribbon and ink!

When the new Stampin' Up! catalog comes out, it is just like the old Sears Christmas catalog, I circle my favorites, post-it note the samples I love, make a list, check it twice, order ASAP, order again, and I hole up in the stamp room.

Our convention is 40+ days away, which sounds far off. . . but I have 4 events I have signed up to swap in, plus general swapping to do, plus roommate pillow gifts. So lots of stamping to do!

I love the new Chalk Talk stamp and framelit set, you'll be seeing a lot of this set! Paired with the This & That DSP, pretty and ready to swap!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment