Wednesday, May 22, 2013

When one door closes. . .

Welcome to my front door! Have you started using Instagram? I know it is just one more social media outlet,, but you can see some cute paper projects there. I posted this wreath on my account, and have had loads of "likes" and comments, which is always nice.

I used three 12x12" sheets of DSP (designer series paper) cut into 1.5" strips. Simply wrap each strip, use VERY strong adhesive, then snip the flag into the end of each strip.  I used the Big Shot to make some flowers from coordinating cardstock. Because the wreath is on my front door, the adhesive needs to be strong, the storm door creates an oven when the sun is shining on the front of the house, so the glue will just relax and release if it isn't strong.

I have loads of paper choices you can use, if you're inclined, just leave a message or shoot me an email to schedule your private class or workshop to make your own wreath!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment