Thursday, May 30, 2013

A+, GPA, report cards. . . who really looks?

The calendar is filled with graduation parties this month, and I am certainly pleased to have so many friends and events to attend!

Unfortunately, my stamp collection is not as prepared, there isn't a single stamp set on my shelf that will make this job easy. But upon further inspection, there are a couple perfect images!  This little apple with the A+ is obviously a "school" theme image and has never before seen ink.

I'll have a goody-bag for the first person to post the name of the stamp set. It is in the retiring catalog, as well as the catalog that will be LIVE on Friday! Just local folks, please. . . I'll have the goody-bag for you next time we get together.

The chevron look is made by simply layering 1" squares, super easy.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Why It's a wrap occasions of course but why won't people post comments to you blog??

    ReplyDelete