Saturday, April 20, 2013

Over the Top!

Over the Top! As much as I love a good Clean and Simple card, it is  wonderful to take some time and make a card that is way over-the-top!  I spotted this treatment of the All Dressed Up framelets and had to CASE it.

There are four dresses all glued together with a bit of twine up the center, making a wonderful suspension on the face of the card.  Oh my, then I used the Secret Garden framelets for the ferns, there are more framelets used for the opening and frames on the face and interior of the card!

I used the pretty paper flowers from the Artisan Embellishments kit, a nice pop of texture. The new DSP from the This and That Sneak Peek has just the right shabby chic feel for this design.  Hmmm mmm good, I am just thrilled with this card!


Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment