Friday, March 15, 2013

Peek A Boo isn't just for babies

So, I was surfing the net, looking at all the blogs, snuggled up in bed at 9:30 at night... when this unbelievably cute card came up on the Ipad. I love a clean and simple card that has a lot of interest, and this one just made me sit up and take notice. Also, I have the peek-a-boo die for the BigShot and it doesn't get enough action.

I actually got up out of bed and zipped into the craft room, cut the bright boxes and flowers and pulled out the stamp set Every Little Bit to select cute little images and off to the races I go!

There aren't any tricks or secrets here, just total cuteness! Thanks a million to Monika Davis for the inspiration.

Wouldn't you love to make this beauty? Just leave a message or give me a buzz and I would be thrilled to meet with you (and all your besties) to make this card.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment