Friday, February 1, 2013

Triple Threat

If one heart is good, three must be awesome, right?  This is the kind of card that just excites my creative side.  I love how CAS (clean and simple) it is, but it still says a whole bunch.

You can't tell, but I used textured Whisper White card stock, so even though there is a lot of white space, there is something going on. Then I used the Hearts A Flutter framelits and cut 3 hearts, exactly centered down the white panel, added a Valentine sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and pulled out the Polka Dot DSP (designer series paper).

Using just a square of DSP I adhered 3 different colors behind the heart openings, then used dimensionals to pop the panel up, with a Raspberry Ripple base.

My favorite Valentine so far!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment